How to manipulate a live call
Once you’ve started your conference call you can perform the following actions:
- Participant List: by clicking on the Participant List button you can view all
participants that are on the active call
Here, on the Participant List page, you can add new participant by clicking on the Add New Participant button and selecting a new participant to join this call. You can also mute and remove any participant on the call with you. To do this click on the Mute or X buttons against each participant. To redial a participant and invite them into the call just click on the Redial button against the participant.
- Add Participant: while you are on a live call you can add new participants to join you. To do this click on the Add Participant button and in the modal select the contact you want to dial and click on the “+” button next to their phone number.
- Mute Call: you can put the call on mute at any time by clicking on the Mute Call button.
- Leave Call/Rejoin Call: if you need to leave a live call you can do so by clicking on
the Leave Call button.
You can also rejoin a call you’ve left by clicking on the Rejoin Call button:
- Hang up call: if you need to hang up the call for everyone you can do so by clicking on the Hang up call button and then confirming.
- Remove participant from the call: while you are on the call with other participants
you can remove any of them by clicking on the X against each participant and confirming. The participant will be immediately hang up.